Up your financial management game.
We can all use a few extra tips and advice to better our financial management practices. From debt management tips and budgeting assistance to analysis by CUNA Certified Financial Counselors, these are the educational resources that can help you improve your finances.
Let’s up your game!
We have CUNA Certified Financial Counselors on staff ready to provide you with a free financial analysis and advice on how to up your financial game.
Our counselors can lend advice on a variety of topics including:
- Creating budgets
- Establishing or improving credit
- Reducing or consolidating debt
- Accomplishing financial goals
- Managing money
- Developing a savings plan and more
Or if you need advice in matters related to bankruptcy or foreclosure avoidance* or more, we also have a partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness where you can access free counseling.
*One Vision and its third-party vendors are not lawyers and do not provide legal advice. We recommend you consult your attorney for legal advice related to these matters.
No matter the need, sign up for a free appointment to start upping your game!
Budgeting can be a challenging task, but it’s an effective way to stay on track financially and ensure you reach your goals. To make the process simpler, you can use this free software tool to help you prepare your budget.
You’ll learn to:
- Determine how you want to spend your income
- Track your spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending and inadequate saving
- Experiment with “What If” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Ready to BudgetSmart? Download the program to your computer for free and get started.