Ever have one of those “oops” moments in life where you forgot to record a transaction and accidentally overdrew your account? We understand, It happens. But you can easily avoid the embarrassment of a returned check or rejected transaction with overdraft protection*.
- Overdraft from Savings
- Use funds from your everyday savings to cover overdrafts in your checking account.
- Overdraft from Revolving Line of Credit**
- Use funds from your revolving line of credit to cover overdrafts in your checking account.
- Courtesy Pay
- We will cover checks and electronic payments (ACH) up to $500 when there are insufficient funds in your account. You must be at least 18 years old with a checking account open for at least 3 months and in good standing.*
- Expanded Courtesy Pay
- Cover the same transactions as Courtesy Pay, plus your everyday debit card transactions from your checking account. Excludes ATM withdrawals.*
No more “Oops” moments for you! Contact us today.
*Must meet eligibility requirements for Courtesy Pay service and remain in good standing. You must opt-in for the Expanded Courtesy Pay services. For a list of associated service charges, please see the Fee Schedule. ** Must meet credit requirements