Many people, one vision.
Looking to work with a people-focused, high-tech, high-touch organization that’s committed to your community? Then, we’d love to have you join our team (and our vision) to help more of our neighbors see banking differently!
Member Services Representative (Teller)
We are looking for a super friendly, talented, go-getter who loves chatting with people about anything and everything. If that sounds like you, let’s talk. One Vision is looking for an exceptional individual to fill our Member Services Representative (MSR) position.
As an MSR, your role at One Vision will be to engage with Member’s in-person, on the phone, or online, answering account related questions and complete transactions as requested. Your ability to thrive and collaborate in a team environment is vital to our mission of meeting the needs of our Members. Previous customer service experience is a must, any previous banking experience is a plus.
Standards of Performance:
- Effectively and efficiently solve member issues by providing support and resolution in-person or over the phone.
- Display strong organizational skills, prioritize, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Follow up with members in a timely manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills to effectively communicate with peers, management, members, and outside parties.
- Exhibit accuracy and timeliness in completion of assignments and tasks.
- Demonstrate discretion and trust with confidential material.
The minimum qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic knowledge of information technology (IT) required.
- Ability to accurately handle cash and record daily transactions.
- Ability to process data, organize work, and to handle detailed instructions.
- Positive, respectful and cooperative attitude in relations with members and other employees.
- Requires mental alertness; neatness in appearance; punctuality; dependability; and the commitment of energy necessary to accept the responsibilities of this position and of the time to perform the necessary work to accomplish the Credit Union’s goals.
- Willingness to learn and adopt the Credit Union’s service standards, policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Let’s work together! Apply now.
One Vision Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to making our employment application accessible to everyone. Individuals who need reasonable accommodations or assistance in accessing/completing our online application should contact our Human Resources Department at 812-945-4600.