New update 04/22/2020.
Secret Service offers tips for Americans to guard against counterfeit stimulus checks. Click link below to learn more. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/20/secret-service-offers-tips-americans-guard-against/
A MESSAGE TO OUR MEMBERS: COVID-19
Dear One Vision Credit Union Member:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact in our community and throughout the nation, we are here to serve you and wanted to share with you the steps we’re taking at your Credit Union to keep our members and staff healthy during this outbreak.
What we are doing
- Beginning March 17th, as preventive measure of the Covid19 virus, we are temporarily limiting our lobby access. Our drive-thru services remain open for any transaction you may need. Our ATMs also remain open. Call your branch if you need a lobby appointment.
- Our teams are closely monitoring information from local, state and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies.
- We are also ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they are not feeling well. If wait times increase slightly as we strive to ensure everyone’s health, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- We are thoroughly wiping down countertops and cash machines throughout the day. We are increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands.
- All One Vision branches will remain open and are operating on normal business hours. If this should change for any reason, we will let you know via our website and social media.
- We are committed to helping members experiencing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak. Call us at 812-945-4600 to speak with a member service specialist.
What you can do
- Watch for updated information from the Centers for Disease Control and follow us on social media to keep up to date on our response to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools where you can check balances, make transfers and loan payments, set and receive alerts, deposit checks and apply for new services and loans from wherever you happen to be. These free and secure services allow you to address all your banking needs in the ways most convenient for you.
- For the health and safety of our members and staff and to help prevent the spread of germs, we strongly encourage the use our Drive Thru and ATMs for withdrawals and transactions and the Night Deposit Drop Box for deposits. We have at least one ATM at each branch. We’re also a member of the Co-Op Network, which allows you surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Beware of scams. With an increased pandemic threat comes a potential for scams. Look out for suspicious email and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
Our hearts are with all who have been affected by this illness. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor this ever-changing public health situation. Our Board of Directors and Management Team are ready to ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Thank you for your membership and stay healthy out there!
Your One Vision Family